Terms & conditions
- Nominations without a completed nomination form will not be deemed eligible.
- A maximum of one entry per award category is permitted by the same applicant (multiple individuals from the same organisation can apply for the same award(s).
- Entries must be submitted by the nominee or have the consent of the nominee.
- Applications cannot be amended once submitted, unless there are extraordinary circumstances (contact us here).
- Applications must be submitted by 11:59pm, Friday 1 November 2019 AEDT.
- Receipt of entry will be acknowledged via email.
- Breach of the conditions of entry will render an entry invalid.
- The decision of the judging panel and Youth Food Movement is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Privacy collection statement
The Youth Food Movement will publish information about all applicants and award recipients on its website and social media platforms, and details will be provided to external commercial media outlets as requested.
The applicant will also be added to our mailing list to receive communications about news, events and opportunities. If at any time you wish to opt-out of receiving these communications, unsubscribe using the link provided in the email, or contact us here.
By applying for the Salvage Awards, the applicant is consenting to their information being used for the above purposes.
YFM Golden Ticket Competition
- To be eligible for entry, you must complete the Salvage Awards survey and publish 1 x post to their own social platform about the event/promoting YFM.
- You must indicate your social handle/username at the end of the survey, to ensure your survey completion is linked to your social post.
- You must be a follower of YFM on the social platform on which you published your post.
- You must tag YFM and use the hashtag #TheSalvageAwards in your published post.
- You may publish more than one post to increase your chances of winning.
- Entries open 9:00am Thurs 28 November 2019, and close on 11:59pm Friday 13 December 2019 AEDT.
- Competition open to Australian residents only.
- Winner will be drawn at 2:00pm Saturday 14 December 2019 AEDT, and notified via direct message on Saturday 14 December 2019 AEDT.
- All valid entries received will be placed into a random electronic prize draw.
- Winner will be published on YFM’s social platforms on Sat 14 December 2019.
- If winner has not replied within 48 hours of our direct message, they are disqualified and a new winner will be drawn.
- There will be 1 x winner awarded the prize.
- This competition is a game of chance. The first valid entry randomly drawn from all entries received during the competition period will receive 1 x YFM Golden Ticket, which entitles the winner to free entry to all future YFM events for 12 months, anywhere in Australia.
- The prize will be delivered to the winner to an email address supplied by the winner via direct message.